Sunday, May 3, 2015

Blog 5/3

This weekend I went and saw Avengers with my boyfriend, Brian. I was really excited to go see it, I'm really into all the superhero action geek movies, anyway we wen to grapevine mall to check it out. We probably should have saw the earlier show  time at 5:30 but we were hungry and decided to see it at 9. That wasn't such a good idea because the movie was 2hrs and 21 minutes long and we were both really tired. But anyways I love the avengers and I love marvel I've seen all of the movies that have came out involving the avengers. Captain America, iron man, Thor, Hulk, and so on. I love action packed movies and even more action packed movies with hot guys who have super powers. Lol so we saw the movie, titled: Avengers Age of Ultron, I this is what I thought about it. Honestly I thought it was really kind of overwhelming and odd. I think that the story somewhat flowed but the missed a few parts and then they just tried to fit wayyyy too much information into that one movie. Likely shorten the movie, first scene the avengers are seen fighting in some country attacking bad guys then these twins withs superpowers show up out of no where no one even knows where or how they aquired their powers. Next the avengers are back on their grounds and iron man and the bulk, the brains of the team, decide that they want to create artificial intelligence, basically a robot with emotions feelings and thoughts like a human would. The experiment goes wrong then the robot, Ultron, is trying to take over the world. He steals this really powerful stone, uses it to create a body made from him and use it to create peace, which in his mind means the extinction of the human race. Then they go back and forth trying to keep the experiment from Ultron eventually the super human made from the magic rock it alive and turns out to be good, then Ultron still tries to wipe out earth then the avengers fight him basically the whole rest of the movies until he dies. Like you see there was just so much going on and you had to pay attention to many details. But besides all that I thought the movie was interesting and I'm probably going to have to watch it again. There were also some really funny parts in the movie that had the whole theater laughing😂

No comments:

Post a Comment