Sunday, March 29, 2015

Blog 3/29

Miles Teller I find myself finding new interest in different artists. I like discovering new things new and raw singers, bands, actors/actresses and I sort of stalk them. The band Paramore was one of the first bands I've ever listend to and I became infatuated with their expression of song and the message and sound of their music I replayed song after song of their career and studied them and became a big fan. (I run on with my sentanced a lot, I've noticed, oh well.) I don't really know if I'm the only one who does this or not but when I listen to music sometimes I will make playlist that include many different artists and genres, but most times I concentrate on one musician and listen to the sound of their voice that catches the specific attention of my ear that fall in love with their expression of beautiful tone, emotion, and lyric. My favorite musicians/artists (lyric and sound wise) are Tori Kelly, Justin Beiber, J. Cole and August Alsina. I think all artists have a story, some that I can relate to or stories that they make me relate to by putting me in their shoes in their perspective and listening gives me a whole new vibe. Listening to artists like these makes enspires me, but I hate the feeling when the music gets old I wish I always heard music like it was my first time hearing and really listening to it all over again because I want to always feel that attachment and that connection. Besides musicL artists I also enjoy movies a lot. And I also like to obsess over celebrities a lot. I like watching movies with my favorite actors and actresses in it, but who doesn't. I recently have a new found love for Miles Teller he is a young actor who has become really big lately. Miles Teller is in the hit series Divergent and he has also showed up in some other very big movies. Tonight actually I rented a movie from red box with him starring in it called Wiplash (I think that's how you spell it) but in this movie he plays this drummer who is in a musical arts school pursuing his dreams of becoming a great drummer. (Fun fact: miles in trial life is a musician which makes the movie even cooler because you know he is actuall performing the act, he went to a musical arts school and everything. But yea I would recommend everyone to check the movie out its really interesting, but there's a heck of a lot of cursing) Im not going to spoil the movie but, it won a oscar I believe, well I know for sure it was nominated. Anyways it was a very interesting and quite entente movie, definitely one I wou watch again. Miles Teller is a great actor to me because when he acts I feel like he's not trying to always be so attractive in a way, like he doesn't care more so about his appearance he acts in a way that seems real, like how real life people would resoond, he's charming and actually quite funny. I just enjoy seeing him on the screen and watching him do what he does and I will continue to see his movies, especially the one coming out soon FANTASTIC FOUR! It's gonna be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment